Recruitment and Vacancies
We recognise that every person contributes to the success of Excalibur Academies Trust and we will support you on your journey. Working in education is rewarding but can be challenging and if you join us, we will be your biggest champions. You will be valued and supported whether you are an NQT looking to start your career, an experienced teacher looking for opportunities to lead a subject, department or other specialism or someone aspiring to make a difference by choosing to work with children.
Teaching and support staff are equally valued and encouraged to take advantage of development opportunities across all our academies. We have a clear recruitment and retention strategy which sets out how we will support you with excellent career prospects, encouraging you to seek progression, acting-up, secondments across the Trust and continuing professional development as examples. We offer a range of great benefits recognising that investing in our people is one of the most important things we do. Excalibur Academies Trust has committed to making staff health and wellbeing a strategic priority with strong commitment from leadership in supporting the Trust’s Wellbeing Strategy.
We look forward to welcoming you to our special and supportive Trust!
Recruitment across the trust is managed through the TES.
For our privacy notice and application instructions, please see the “Supporting Documentation for Application Process” page.
See below for current vacancies at every school in Excalibur Academies Trust; the ‘view vacancies’ button will connect you to the TES site to submit your application.
The Wren School (Reading)
- Teacher of PE with Additional Responsibilities to start April 2021
- Teacher of Computer Science Closing date 9am on Wednesday 9th December 2020
- Teacher of English Closing date 9am on Wednesday 9th December 2020
- Teacher of Mathematics Closing date 9am on Wednesday 9th December 2020
- Teacher of Science Closing date 9am on Wednesday 9th December 2020
- Sixth Form Administrator & Careers Adviser Closing date 9am Mon 7th Dec 2020
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant Closing date 9am Mon 7th Dec 2020
- Teaching Assistant Closing date 9am Mon 7th Dec 2020